Răsfăţ pentru suflet

13 septembrie 2011




(varianta în engleză)

How to do to make it through the night of Time,
To preserve the love throughout the days,
How to do to deserve a long-lasting love
So that one should always remember
That there was a time when you were here...

It's up to you
To be eternal or not...

The end of the world, and why,
Had you known to make yourself loved here and there,
Blacks and Blues and Reds et caetera,
You'll live as long as you are loved,
As long as a woman speaks of you,
As long as someone recalls
Your name, and nothing more,
A small flame will come out,
You' ll live as long as you are loved...

If one day someone tells you I'm dead,
Don't believe the undertaker,
Just love me a little more.
That day I'll need your love
Much more than your pain,
Much more than I do this morning.

It's up to you
If I survive or not...

The end of the world, and why,
The end of everything, of my love and of myself,
It's not in the grave that I'm going to find,
I'll live as long as I am loved,
As long as your soul sings
To brighten an instant memory of me.
A small flame will come out,
I'll live as long as you love me,
As long as you live for me...

Niciun comentariu:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS